Valentine’s Sale Now On At Paris Pass
02/11/2012 Coupon News
Save 10% on a 4 or 6 day pass this week at Paris Pass in the Valentine’s sale. Hurry as this offer ends 14th February 2012.
- Some of the art movements represented within the Pompidou Center are Fauvism, Cubism, Surrealism and Abstract Expressionism. It has 50,000 works of art (including paintings, sculpture, drawings, and photography), of which 1,500 to 2,000 are on display to the visitors of this National Museum of Modern Art
- The Musée Grévin may astound the visitor with its dramatic lifelike scenes of historical and modern Paris. Over 300 wax figures of the world’s most famous people dramatically posed in amazing scenes. See stunning recreations of the major events in French and world history.
- The Louvre Museum is unquestionably one of the finest art galleries in the world. Home to thousands of classic and modern masterpieces, the Louvre is the jewel in the crown of French culture, a towering testament to European civilisation and history.
- The Explore Paris! Exhibition, aka The Paris Story, houses three interactive attractions at one easy-to-access site: the Paris Story, Miniature Paris, and the Paris Experience. This is a fantastic introduction to Paris; nowhere else can you so easily grasp the multitude of political, technological and cultural factors that have shaped this great city.
- The Musée Galliera, also known as the Paris Fashion Museum, highlights the importance and significance of fashion to the city.